error installing picoBSD

valentino lionheart gudang_program at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 10:50:43 PDT 2004

I have tried to copy the picobsd.flp file to a floppy disk using rawrite.exe and there is a message like this coming out :
"number of sectors per track for this disk is 18
 writing image to drive A: .press ^C to abort
 attemp to DMA across 64 k boundary.

after that I try to reboot the computer using the floppy disk but the computer keep rebooting each time, I mean the computer keep booting and won't stop untill I get the floppy disk out of the drive.

anyone please help me.