Proposal

Pawel Biernacki pawel.biernacki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:01:20 UTC 2014

On 10 April 2014 08:09, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> wrote:
> Pawel Biernacki <pawel.biernacki at gmail.com> writes:
>> If you want to make an excuse that a build took a long time - it's
>> really a poor one. If the build cluster is too slow then project need
>> to acquire a new one.
>
> The freebsd-update build is not a normal make buildworld or make
> release, it's much more complicated than that.

So you're telling me that nothing can be done about it?

Yes, but you also wrote:

> The best you can hope for is to have someone relieve
> you while you eat and sleep.

And I don't understand why all of those things need to be
single-threaded, since you even mention asking someone from
clusteradm@ to help:

--
One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never
even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.