OpenSSL on 8.3 (pfsense appliance)

Carlo Strub cs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 8 20:22:07 UTC 2014

For pfsense, you should definitely ask this question in the pfsense forum (http://forum.pfsense.org/). Pfsense is essentially a fork of FreeBSD and they have their own type of package system. They just released version 2.1.1 a few days ago, but I doubt it includes the latest patches of openssl.

--
Carlo Strub
Ports committer