OpenSSH, PAM and kerberos

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Wed Sep 4 08:56:11 UTC 2013

Dag-Egling,

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:

> I'm not going to answer the rest - it is so full of misconceptions,
> fallacies and incorrect assumptions that I simply don't have the
> energy.

Maybe it would help if we would have some kind of diagram showing different
parts/phases of security- and credentials-related decision making processes?

Or, is it somewhere in our resources already?

I suppose this would decrease misunderstanding.

(and, yes, Dag-Erling, *you* are one of the most security-related people with
deepest knowledge, not we, so we kindly ask you dumb questions :)

Thank you!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]