NSA papers published on Tor strengths, Firefox ID tracing etc.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Nov 5 01:55:00 UTC 2013

Hi freebsd-security at freebsd.org people

Papers from USA NSA were published today, Includes analysis of TOR,
Firefox build IDs, OS R/O CDROM for secure booting etc. See bottom of

http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/nov/01/snowden-nsa-files-surveillance-revelations-decoded

An ancient FreeBSD + firefox even plays the Guardian audio & video clips
	http://berklix.eu/jhs/blog/2013_10_30#decoded
(a suprise for me, as I don't chase flash patch of the week solutions ;-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".