Portaudit build currently broken

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 6 16:03:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:

> Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 04:29:06PM +0200, Remko Lodder wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:20 AM, Mark Andrews <marka at isc.org> wrote:
>
> Spotted that too today, when was checking PostgreSQL stuff.
>
>>> What's more critical turning off SVN -> CVS or timely security
>>> alerts?  Turn SVN -> CVS back on, fix portaudit, then try turning
>>> SVN -> CVS back off.
>>
>> If we need to do something with the services anyway we can as well
>> better do it the proper way right away instead of turning on
>> unsupported services
>
> I had produced a patch for putting the needed bits for Subversion
> into packaudit:
>  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/portaudit-db/packaudit-use-subversion.diff
> Already posted it to secteam at .  Wider testing is welcome!
>
> PS: yes, the patch misses PORTVERSION bump :(

The port is not yet fixed but with the helpful comments from Simon,
things should be updating again now.

Please test and only report back if it's not yet working for you.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed