online cheksum verification for FreeBSD

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Mar 19 19:06:07 UTC 2010

On Mar 18, 2010, at 8:19 PM, Elmar Stellnberger wrote:

One can donate funds to the FreeBSD Foundation and submit a proposal to get this included.
Since we are all volunteers this might be something that isn't going to see the light soon.
You could ofcourse install something like tripwire and get a baseline from a trusted CD (you can
verify the ISO Files that we deliver) and use that to build your system.

Thanks,
Remko
(Speaking for myself)

--
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet