[Fwd: OpenSSL 1.0.0 beta5 release]

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sat Jan 23 11:04:45 UTC 2010

Dear Brian,

I am not sure whether there was a reply yet, but we received the message in good order and had logged this on our
agenda.

Someone will have a look at this and take appropriate actions.

Best regards,
Remko

On Jan 20, 2010, at 9:10 PM, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> All:
>
>  Per Daniele Sluijters's inquiry on the 15th,CVE-2009-4355, as
>  well as with a provision/draft fix for CVE-2009-3555
>  MITM/Renegotiation Venerability.
>
>  I suspect we wont have a patch out for RELENG_6_3 by the 31st?
>  But I'm willing to maintain one for another few months.
>
> ~BAS

/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet
X    http://www.evilcoder.org/    |
/ \   ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Against HTML Mail and News