Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC

Rob Farmer rfarmer at predatorlabs.net
Wed Dec 15 14:54:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 03:36, Andy Kosela <akosela at andykosela.com> wrote:

> Some of you probably already read this:
>
>  http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=129236621626462&w=2
>
> Interesting...I wonder what is the impact of all this on FreeBSD code.
> We may very well suppose that any government or corporation funded code
> can theoretically have some kind of backdoor inside.

If his allegations are correct, they should be easy to verify. He
could post a copy of the NDA and a Freedom of Information Act request
could be submitted to verify it. If, as claimed, the NDA expired and
this can be discussed freely by the general public, then they would
not be able to deny the request.

--
Rob Farmer