PAM rules inside pam.d

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Wed Mar 4 13:25:32 PST 2009

Ivan Grover <ivangrvr299 at gmail.com> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> writes:
> > Ivan Grover <ivangrvr299 at gmail.com> writes:
> > > I will plan to upgrade the PAM library and see how it goes.
> > Upgrade what from what to what?
> from Linux-PAM-0.78 to Linux-PAM-1.0.3.

Uh, so, why did you post to a FreeBSD mailing list?  This has nothing to
do with FreeBSD, since FreeBSD does not use Linux-PAM (not since 5.1
came out).

And why didn't you answer this question the first time I asked it?  Why
did you not tell us right away which version of which library you were
using, on which operating system?  How can we answer your question if
you won't tell us what the question is?

Suggested reading:

http://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

DES