One-time password implementation.

Mark Fullmer maf at eng.oar.net
Tue Dec 8 00:38:05 UTC 2009

I recently released a BSD licensed smart card based OTP system we've
used over the past few years.  It uses the OATH HOTP algorithm and
includes an OTP library, PAM module, smart card firmware, pin pad
reader firmware, associated management utilities and man page
documentation.  The smart card and reader(s) hardware can be purchased
in single quantities and it all works natively with FreeBSD.  The HOTP
algorithm has gained some momentum with a few vendors now selling
hardware tokens which should work with this software.

http://www.splintered.net/sw/otp

It might be easier to add GRC PPP to this than to start from scratch.

--
mark