jails

Oliver Peter lists at peter.de.com
Tue Sep 9 16:14:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
gahn <ipfreak at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know what you were referring to. but the date and time of the
> machine was set correctly.
>
> #date Tue Sep 9 11:40:04 EDT 2008

Can you reproduce the problem - with correct date/time?

Are you trying to build a 7-RELEASE jail within a 6.3 environment?
(very bad idea)

Also, if you have updated your sourcetree it's recommended to erase the
while content of your obj directory bevore you build your world, i.e.:

	# rm -rf /usr/obj/*

(but that only applies if you want to make an upgrade from 6 -> 7)

Provide us your make.conf as well.

Cheers.

PS: move this topic to freebsd-questions@ !
    It isn't security related.

--
Oliver PETER, email: oliver at peter.de.com, ICQ# 113969174
"I like to con people. And I like to insult people.