BIND update?

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Jul 8 21:31:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, July 8, 2008 11:22 pm, Andrew Storms wrote:
> I agree Remko.  I meant this more as of a timing and planning question
> than
> a "the sky is falling!".  Was curious to know if/when an update might be
> available so schedules could be set.
>
> Thanks.

I cannot tell anything yet about a schedule or a plan for updates yet. We
(Security Team) first need to investigate what actions are required before
we can get to this step. I am sure we will try to resolve this as soon as
possible (and send out the word, if needed by an advisory).

Thanks,
Remko
(hat: Secteam)

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet