denyhosts-like app for MySQLd?

Tim Priebe tim at priebe.alt.na
Mon Jan 21 02:50:44 PST 2008

Hi,

There is a functionality in pf, that allows you to have an application to
update a list of hosts, that is used in a rule. You could have a script
harvest the addresses from your log files, and then update the table in pf. I
have not tried it myself, but was looking at adopting an implementation to
create a tarpit for spammers based on this idea.