ssh-add core dump out of the blue...

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Sat Jan 20 22:58:33 UTC 2007

Hi List,

all of a sudden my ssh-add dumps. As always :) I haven't changed anything.

In the beginning I thought my encrypted disk key was borked but I
re-created a new key and I have the same phenomenon.

http://steve.localhost.lu/ssh-add.core
http://steve.localhost.lu/ktrace.out

steve at laptop-steve ~ $ uname -a
FreeBSD laptop-steve.localhost.lu 6.2-RC2 FreeBSD 6.2-RC2 #1: Sun Dec 24
19:31:12 CET 2006
root at laptop-steve.localhost.lu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LAPTOP-STEVE  i386

obviously the dump is my NON-FUNCTIONAL NO PASSPHRASE KEY!!!

Do I need to provide any more info?

cheers,

Steve Clement

--
     __o   | Steve Clement - Unix System Administrator
   _ \<,_  | Current Location: Luxembourgr/Europe