What about BIND 9.3.4 in FreeBSD in base system ?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 1 19:21:16 UTC 2007

Chris Marlatt wrote:
> Doug Barton wrote:
>>
>> plan to MFC it after 4 or 5 days. I am actually considering only
>> MFC'ing it to RELENG_6 to help provide some incentive for those on 5.x
>> to upgrade.
>>

> One would assume that the release would be supported up until the EOL
> provided on freebsd.org of May 31, 2008.

Yes, but whether a full upgrade is needed for "support" or not depends
on your definition. Given that FreeBSD is not vulnerable to these
issues in its default configuration, one could easily argue that an
upgrade for RELENG_5 isn't necessary.

Doug