Stronger security with BSD Firewall and Freeradius

Marko Lerota mlerota at iskon.hr
Mon Apr 2 14:53:03 UTC 2007

I've seen that is possible to use switch port blocking with freeradius
and cisco switches via 802.1X and EAP protocol. Here is more info:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO

What if I don't have switch that supports 802.1X or I want that blocking
is done by FreeBSD, not the switch. Because FreeBSD is the firewall or
gateway to some networks. Is there any solution that implements freeradius
with PF or any other firewall/blocking feature?

--
One cannot sell the earth upon which the people walk
                               			Tacunka Witco