krb5-1.4.3 is released (fwd)

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at komquats.com
Thu Nov 17 08:05:38 PST 2005

I will be updating the KRB5 port shortly. The updated port, as it stands
right now, builds and installs cleanly on the i386 version of 6.0. I need
to verify it builds and installs on 5.4, 4.11, and 7.0-CURRENT (my
"checkout" of 7.0 as of three days ago currently doesn't build here). I
should have the upgraded port committed sometime during the weekend.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy at FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert at gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper