nectar at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 22 11:42:02 PST 2005
I have made a few small changes to the VuXML.org web sites,
http://www.vuxml.org/freebsd/ (aka vuxml.freebsd.org)
- Date-oriented indices (e.g. entry date index) visually group entries
from the same date.
- The package name index is more useful, listing individual package names.
- Each package referenced in VuXML now has its own index page linked
from the package name page, e.g. pkg-squid.html. The index page lists
all entries affecting that package. In the case of FreeBSD, a link to
FreshPorts.org is also displayed.
- For entries which contain a CVE name reference, one may "hover" the
mouse over the CVE name to get a pop-up description of the CVE as
provided by MITRE.
- Each CVE name referenced in VuXML now has its own index page, e.g.
cveitem-2004-1308.html and cveitem-2000-0442.html. Those pages
contents are generated directly from MITRE's CVE list.
Jacques A Vidrine / NTT/Verio
nectar at celabo.org / jvidrine at verio.net / nectar at FreeBSD.org
More information about the freebsd-security