New FreeBSD Security Officer

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at komquats.com
Wed Aug 31 18:00:43 GMT 2005

In message <CADA95E7-71A9-485F-B262-FE859316A4C3 at freebsd.org>, Jacques
Vidrine
writes:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve as the FreeBSD
> Security Officer for the past 3+ years.  With the crucial support of
[...]
> Thanks for everyone's support over the years, and please extend the
> same and more for Colin!  Cheers,
> --
> Jacques Vidrine <nectar at FreeBSD.org>

Jacques,

I'd like to express my appreciation for all the work you have done as the
FreeBSD Security Officer. Thank you.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy at FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert at gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper