What is this Very Stupid DOS Attack Script?

Chris rip at overflow.no
Fri Apr 8 12:39:57 PDT 2005

This might not be exactly what you want, but solution to this might be
timelox by brian.  It has a definable action to take when an IP attempts
X logins in N seconds.
I've modified his timelox-code for openbsd to suit openssh portable
3.9p1/4.0p1 (linux/freebsd).
I will try to keep this up to date with the openssh-portable tree.

You can find it at http://www.overflow.no/?p=hacking

The next version will have a sshd_config setting for a script to run on
this event, to improve portability basicly.

This prolly isn't the best solution, but it works pretty good.

If blocking out all of the world is a concern just add a cronjob for
root to clear the rules one a week or something like that. :)