What is this Very Stupid DOS Attack Script?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Wed Apr 6 09:18:17 PDT 2005

Luiz Eduardo Roncato Cordeiro writes:
>Probably, what you have seen is a force brute attack against your
>sshd. Unfortunately, this kind of attack still works.

	My thanks to all who have responded.  I am glad to know this
isn't more sinister than it appears to be.  It did make me get
religion and fix all the Linux systems I have control over so that one
can not successfully log in as root with any password even though I
choose strong passwords.  Better to log in as you and su -.