Random source ports in FreeBSD?

Danil V.Gerun news at 625.ru
Wed Sep 22 23:13:43 PDT 2004

>> I don't think Mr Gerun has a problem with the way port randomizing is
>> implemented. I believe that because he couldn't find any information
>> about FBSD doing port randomization, he thought it wasn't implemented
>> at all, so he wrote some patches to enable it.

Yes, that's quite correct!! =)

The point is that I didn't have any problems with finding such
information about OpenBSD, but as for FreeBSD - I couldn't find just
anything..
And now I usually cvsup to RELENG_4_9, where this is not implemented
yet...
(I should have seen the suggested versions of in_pcb.c before...)

--
Best regards, Danil V. Gerun
danil at hate.spam.625.ru