IPFilter and FreeBSD (was Re: mbuf vulnerability)

Steve Ireland stevei at black-star.net
Tue Mar 2 22:07:19 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm glad this came up. I happened to be on IPFilter's home site last night
and
saw that they say 4.1 has been tested successfully against both 4.9 and 5.1.
The url is http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ipfilter-status.html. I hope
this
means it will be available as a port and/or package for 4.x.
On a similar note I saw a mention the other day in one of the lists that
OpenBSD's
pf was either about to be or already was in the process of ported over. Is
that
being ported to 4.x, as well?

Thnx,

Steve