Darkstat

hnunez at vianetworks.com.ar hnunez at vianetworks.com.ar
Mon Mar 1 05:05:52 PST 2004

Hi peter .,,.

    MRTG have more than one method for gathering data., Please refer to
*External Monitoring Scripts*  section at
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg-reference.html

    Take a look at http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool. It's
hard to learn but it's a great tool.

Peter,  this topic is not a _security freebsd_ concern ., next time please
refer to the correct list group

Regards,
Hernan Nunez