How to configure applications so that they could use hardware ssl accelerator

Nebi Gurbanov nebi at itu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 2 12:46:57 PDT 2004

Greetings,
i came accross some comments about hardware ssl accelerator use under *nix
in this list , and applied some of this information (which are post
approximately 2 months ago) successfully to make apache to use hardware ssl
accelerator . To do so i just wrote  "SSLCryptoDevice ubsec" option to my
httpd.conf and httpd started to use my Broadcom accelerator . But i still
have problem , since i cannot make imaps , pops to use hardware ssl
accelerator . I guess some guys in this list may have information about the
usage of ssl accelerator with imaps ,pops applications (which are run under
xinetd in RedHat AS 3.0) .

Thanks in advance for your comments ..