How to allow a jail to use interface gif0

Gogh, Ruben van R.v.Gogh at kappe-int.com
Wed Jan 28 05:17:00 PST 2004

Heya,

i've build a few jails on my system for multiple purposes... I want one of
the jails run some ipv6 tunnels but unfortenately I'm not allowed to
access/modify gif0 from
inside the jail... How can I bypass this security issue (keep in mind that
want to run the jail on a ipv4 adress)?

Kind regards,

Ruben van Gogh

The information in this e-mail is personal and may contain
	 confidential and/or priveliged material. The contents may
	 not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.
	If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
	 copying, distribution or action taken on it is prohibited. If
	 you have received this communication in error please notify
	 us by e-mail and then delete the e-mail and all attachments.