rekeying problem between isakmpd and cisco 7000

Jack Xiao jack_xiao99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:50:52 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a rekeying problem between FreeBSD4.9 (running isakmpd) and a Cisco
7000 box. The rekeying time of these two are not same, so even they new SAs
are created on isakmpd side, the tunnel doesn't work at all. On isakmpd
side, I know it creates new SA when SA life time passes 90%. But I don't
know when Cisco builds the new SAs. I don't have much knowledge on Cisco and
I cannot look at the Cisco side debug information either for now.

Does anyone have similar experience? Any solutions in isakmpd itself can fix
that?

Thanks in advance!

Jack