Found security expliot in port phpBB 2.0.8 FreeBSD4.10

Jerry Bell jerry at syslog.org
Wed Dec 29 06:30:49 PST 2004

At the end of the day, PHP isn't really the problem.  The problem is that
people are not taking the time to learn how to code securely given the
tool they are using.  I do think that PHP has had the effect of lowering
the bar on what it takes to be a "web programmer", though.

Jerry
http://www.syslog.org