Kerberos in the handbook

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Wed Sep 17 16:29:52 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:58:19PM -0700, Bill Swingle wrote:
> I've done a lot of work in the past year with heimdal krb5 on freebsd
> and would love to help get this part of hte handbook updated. I'm
> docbook-ignorant so I'm only good for content. If you or others are
> interested, let's work together to get this chapter up to date.

Check out the current copy of the Handbook ;-)

The Handbook is pretty much orientated towards "get 'em up and running
quickly". I think some Kerberos-specific documentation on some of the
more in-depth issues would be useful. Are you interested in working on
something like that?

-T

--
Outside of poetry there is no Zen, outside of Zen there is no poetry.
	Ten'in Ryutaku