OpenSSH heads-up

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Tue Sep 16 07:54:14 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 10:47:28AM -0400, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:
> Is this advisory available anywhere else?  I'm continually getting
> server timeout when trying to load this URL.  Meanwhile www.openssh.org
> doesn't seem to have any mention of the advisory.  [?]

I can get a little bit of that URL to load, but it just times out after
that.  From the bit that I can see, however, it mentions:

    http://www.openssh.com/txt/buffer.adv

Which is presently returning a 404.  I'd just wait up for it to be
propogated a little wider; doubtless it'll end up on bugtraq soon.

-Dom