IPSec

Ronan Lucio ronan at melim.com.br
Tue Jul 29 06:41:47 PDT 2003

Hello to All,

Thank´s in advance for the helps.

Answering Nickolay comment:
I had already searched in the list archives for the past issues
and I didn´t find the answer I needed.

Just to be registred in the list:
As far as I found documentation about this issue.
In the FreeS/WAN website there is very good link pointing
to a documentation about interoperating different IPSec plataforms,
including FreeBSD native IPSec to Linux / FreeS/WAN:
http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/ipsec/ipsec2000/

My main problem is because in the Linux server, the network
administrator didn´t compile FreeS/WAN with IKE support
and as far as I understood FreeBSD only will communicate
with Linux/FreeS/WAN using RSA authentication via IPSec
+ racoon and racoon is a IKE.

To solve my trouble, I got to put a FreeBSD box in the other
side to make a VPN FreeBSD to FreeBSD... better... :-)

Thank´s
Ronan