systrace for FreeBSD 5.1

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 12:40:11 PDT 2003

Rich Murphey wrote:
> I'm porting the most recent version of Neil Provos' systrace to FreeBSD 5.1.
> I'm sending him the diffs to integrate into his distribution.  I'd also like
> to submit them to someone with FreeBSD for consideration, and hopefully
> inclusion as a port or whatever you prefer.
>
> Who could I send them to, or what would you prefer me to do with regard to
> FreeBSD?

The best way to submit patches is via the 'send-pr' command, which will submit a
bug report via GNATS.  That helps ensure that your changes don't get lost in a
sea of email.  If you are working on a port, look at the Handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

...and ask quesions on <freebsd-ports at freebsd.org>.  Thanks for your time and
interest,

--