Certification - realpath(3) et al

Chris Odell chris at redstarnetworks.net
Tue Aug 12 11:17:22 PDT 2003

  I agree...

  I was just throwing that out there - it was not a researched
statistic.

  But on the same note - There are plenty of carrier hotels that have
far more then 1000 machines in service. As a matter of fact over the
past year there have been plenty of houses that have made the switch to
FreeBSD.

Chris Odell