realpath(3) et al

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Tue Aug 12 02:02:33 PDT 2003

Is there a list of these bugs available anywhere? If not, what software is
recommended to import, keep track of, and document these bugs?

Features such as a protected stack should, IMO, be implemented as soon as
possible to keep FreeBSD heads-afloat right now in the security sense....
OpenBSD has implemented this already and there are many patches for Linux to
do the same... why don't we go ahead and shove some of this code into CVS?

Should I go ahead and start this up? If so, what are some ideas of things I
might like to put on it?

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell
Systems and Network Engineer