versions and up-to-date...

freebsd at critesclan.com freebsd at critesclan.com
Thu Aug 7 07:49:06 PDT 2003

This is not really a security related issue, but since we're talking about
releases and such, it kind of ties in. I do a CVSup every week, using the
"tag=." method. It is my assumption that I am getting the
latest-and-greatest version, so I'm on the bleeding edge of the 5.X system.
Is that correct? Further, I assume that as soon as any security patch is
available, I will get it as well, since I'm keeping up-to-date with the
latest-and-greatest.

So are my two assumptions correct?

Thanks muchly...

Lee