IPv6 error in log

Guy P. guy at device.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 7 03:49:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

Can anybody point me out to some ressource that would explain me what this
line in /var/log/messages means :
Apr  6 23:51:05 device /kernel: in6_purgeaddr: failed to remove a route to
the p2p destination: fe80:0008::02e0:7dff:fe88:41e1 on tun0, errno=65

I don't have a clue about ipv6, and nothing on the box that message come
from should use it afaik.

Note that this happened at the time that computer was doing its daily ADSL
reconnection.
System on this box :  FreeBSD 4.8-RC (STABLE) built on Mon Mar 31.

Never seen that kind of message before. Should i worry about it ?

I supose i should remove ipv6 support from kernel as i don't need it. Was
there any kind of security issue related to ipv6 released yet ?

thanks for your attention, and forgive my poor english :]

--
	Guy