rfc3514 - Security Flag in the IPv4 Header

Mike Hoskins mike at adept.org
Thu Apr 3 11:56:38 PST 2003

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Julian Elischer wrote:
> > > I think it's unfortunate that someone as well respected as
> > > Stephen Bellovin should fall prey to an obvious trap. One
> > He didn't.  :)  Funny, this got sucked into *BSD and Linux CVS
> > repositories, and discussed on a number of mailing lists.
> But only int he context of a joke..
> especially the joke commit to FreeBSD..

Right, I got that much.  That's why I thought it was funny...  While I
think it was funny, I also saw some earnest "Is this real?" posts to a few
lists I was subscribed to, so I'm just over eager to respond with "It's
just a joke!"  ;)

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher at adept.org>
To: spam-catcher at adept.org

Don't send email to the address listed here or you will be added
to a blacklist!  It is a TRAP for address harvesters.