Facility Management Industry Professionals Lists

Keith Wilson keith at leadnurturings.com
Thu May 5 19:04:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

would you be interest in our Facility Management Industry Professionals
Lists 2016?

which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of
-Targeted Industry List, CEO's, CFO's, COO's, Directors, Presidents, Vice
Presidents, Managers, Assistant VP Engineers, Administration Service
Providers, O&M Operations Managers, , Facilities, Planners, Consultants,
Design Project Managers, Energy Managers, Lab Operators, General Service
Managers, Supervisors, Facility Managers,  Executives, Technicians, Building
Operations & Real Estate Professionals, Building Managers, Manager of Mail &
Copy Services Parsons, Workplace Service  Coordinators, Construction
Professionals and many more across US/UK/CANADA/Australia, Europe and all
over the world.

Database Includes: Valid email address, First name, last name, Phone number,
Fax, Website many more and everything required for marketing campaign of
your company.

If you are interested please send me your target audience and geographical
area, so that I can send few sample records, which will be at no cost.

Target Industry      :  _____________

Target Geography:  ______________

Target Job Title     :  _________________

Looking forward to continued success with you!

Best way to reach me via Email.

Best Regards,

Keith Wilson,
Marketing Manager.