Debt Collection

Debtrecoveryattorneys.net dra at dracollections.com
Thu Feb 20 19:25:17 UTC 2014

How much money is owed to your business? Don't let it go unpaid.  It won't get paid until you do something about it.

Debt Recovery Attorneys will collect your unpaid money on a 25% contingency basis. As lawyers we are aggressive and performance dirven. We represent 100's of businesses in the collection of outstanding invoices, unpaid contracts etc.

Give our firm a try and get paid for what you have earned. No upfront costs, no long-term contract.

Visit our webpage, www.debtrecoveryattorneys.net, or call (888)-760-7829 for more information.

Use the power of a law firm to collect your money.

Michael Sayer
Attorney, DRA
17595 Harvard, C-557
Irvine, CA 92614
888-760-7829

Commercial Accounts only, no consumer accounts accepted.
Unsubscribe or call 888-760-7829 or Fax your requst 949-341-0215