9.3-RELEASE still instapanics on multi-mps(4) servers

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 21:33:40 UTC 2014

TBH that sounds like dodgy hardware. We had a similar thing a few years
back with a machine which would panic mfi badly all the time where as
other machines where solid as a rock.

If its random then you could be facing the same thing.

I our case it turned out to be a faulty Intel CPU. There where on other
signs of issues just random panic in mfi.

So given the similarity and you said it only effects one out of two machines
have the HW replaced and see if the problem goes away.

    Regards
    Stev