New Driver for MegaRaid 6Gb/s and 12Gb/s Card

Desai, Kashyap Kashyap.Desai at lsi.com
Wed Apr 17 19:55:18 UTC 2013

Ken:

I would like to announce about new Driver submission named "mrsas" to upstream in near future.
As part of MegaRaid device driver development, LSI has developed new driver for next generation Raid Controller (6Gb/s and 12Gb/s).

I am planning to submit new driver for "6Gb/s Raid Controller" as first drop sometimes next month. I will provide upstream patch for the same along with "man page of mrsas".

As part of continuous development on "mrsas" driver, I will post support of LSI's 12Gb/s card on second phase.
Dates are not finalized for this, but  I will discuss about this before I post my updates.

Thanks, Kashyap