kern/60641: [sym] Sporadic SCSI bus resets with 53C810 under load

sbruno at FreeBSD.org sbruno at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 11 00:46:17 UTC 2013

Synopsis: [sym] Sporadic SCSI bus resets with 53C810 under load

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: sbruno
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 11 00:45:01 UTC 2013
State-Changed-Why:
I'm more than happy to get this driver working on current or newer
supported releases, but I don't have access to this hardware.  If
this is still an issue for the submitter please submit a new PR
with verbose boot enabled and a full dmesg posting.