Can't load mps as module with custom kernel

Pavel Timofeev timp87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:13:58 UTC 2012

I have made and tested attached patch. It works for me, the problem
messages has gone.
But one problem is still here:

link_elf_obj: symbol firmware_get undefined
KLD file isp.ko - could not finalize loading

I have poor C programming skill and don't know how can I resolve this bug.
Please, help: is patch correct? and how can we resolve isp bug message?