Marginal disks prevent boot with mps(4)

Dustin Wenz dustinwenz at ebureau.com
Sun Jun 10 00:17:24 UTC 2012

That workaround is effective, but hard to execute when the system is on the other side of town. It is also difficult to identify the affected disk when there are several dozen connected in a JBOD chassis. As Ken suggested, I'm going to investigate possible HBA and expander firmware issues on Monday.

    - .Dustin