FreeBSD multi Lun detection query

Desai, Kashyap Kashyap.Desai at lsi.com
Wed Apr 4 17:41:35 UTC 2012

Hi Ken, This is very good information. I was not aware of this max_lun field.
We used FreeBSD-8.2-RELEASE. I can ask test team to verify with latest upstream.(rev 231716)

What about FreeBSD-9-RELEASE ? Is max_luns are set to non-zero. ?

>  - What LUN numbers do you have configured on the array?

Not sure what is correct answer for this. _but_ we have created two luns. And expected to see lun 0 and lun 1.

~ Kashyap