Kenneth D. Merry
ken at freebsd.org
Fri Feb 4 00:25:37 UTC 2011
On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 01:20:10 +0100, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 04, 2011, at 01:02:49AM GMT+01:00, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:
> >That change went in a few weeks ago.
> Ahh, okay. I'll try updating it this weekend, then.
> >Try this patch, perhaps it will work.
> No errors this time, but it didn't seem to do anything;
> [root at filserver ~]# sysctl hw.mps
> hw.mps.disable_msi: 0
> hw.mps.disable_msix: 0
> hw.mps.0.debug_level: 0
> hw.mps.0.allow_multiple_tm_cmds: 0
Hmm. Lots of possiblilities, but a few things to look at:
- Did you do a buildkernel or a make cleandepend && make depend && make?
- Look at the timestamp on mps.o in your kernel build directory
- touch mps.c, rebuild your kernel, and look to see that it got built
- 'grep io_cmds_active *' in sys/dev/mps, and make sure the patch got
- make sure you installed the kernel in the right place
- make sure you booted the correct kernel (look at uname -a to see when it
ken at FreeBSD.ORG
More information about the freebsd-scsi