Fwd: ISP driver and FreeBSD

Matthew Jacob mj at feral.com
Thu Dec 29 15:25:06 UTC 2011

On 12/29/2011 7:18 AM, Omer Faruk SEN wrote:
> still no luck. Can we say that FreeBSD SAN Support is not mature enough?
> Because I have tried IBM Storage too a few years ago and have taken nearly
> same error with FreeBSD 7.2

Umm. On the one hand I want to say "no, it's mature enough, it works for
many people, just about as well as any other SAN implementation does.
I've been connecting various SAN entities, including EMCs, to FreeBSD
for ten years or more", but on the other hand your experience really
does say otherwise.

Regrets.