various patches in play

Matthew Jacob mj at feral.com
Tue May 25 05:08:54 UTC 2010

Various patches are in play, and some aren't as clean as they could have
been. I've refactored things to to now be a more or less plain diff off
of head

See http://people.freebsd.org/~mjacob/active_patches

The README file will say the state of each one and dependencies.

As part of this bundle, the next version of REPORT LUNS is out again-
I'm pretty happy with it, but it needs more settling I think. What *I*
do get out of it is cool things of skipping lun 0 and attaching an
arbitrary list of luns (more from the vrptluns part of vhba).