isp and scsi_target

Erich Jenkins, Fuujin Group Ltd erich at fuujingroup.com
Wed Apr 21 02:33:48 UTC 2010

I appreciate the help, but I should mention that though the requirement
is FC, there is nothing in the specification identifying a particular
vendor. If there's another FC card anyone could recommend (LSI?) I'm
happy to explore that as well.

Erich M. Jenkins
Fuujin Group Limited

"You should never, never doubt what no one is sure about."
-- Gene Wilder